Pumpkin is a year and a half old cat that I adopted from the Mashpee MSCPA. She loves to play, go on walks and car rides; she also loves to cuddle with her humans and sleeps between my boyfriend and I in bed.
OMG!!!! Hi Pumpkin, she's absolutely beautiful. I am obsessed with cats, however, I'm allergic :'( ugh. I don't think that should stop me from getting one though lol. If you know anyone or anywhere that has kittens for adoption please let me know.
Yes, she is beautiful and she definitely knows it lol! My boyfriend is also allergic to cats but he's such a sweetheart that he agreed to getting a cat since I was home all the time and my old dog just sleeps all day. I was able to get her from the MSPCA in the Centerville area. I had tried to apply for a few other cats they had on their website but the cats were already adopted, when pumpkin and her brother's were available for adoption they reached out and I was able to pick her up on Halloween.
The fact that you adopted is amazing. I feel more people should consider adopting. I think people tend to overlook it because it entitles so much paperwork and tedious information, but if you're that committed to adopting it will be well worth it in the end of the process. To think of all the animals in shelters makes me sad. I also have a dog who I rescued, and the feeling of accomplishment to get her where she is today is such a joyous feeling.
I agree Stephanie! I feel more people should adopt and I know a lot had when the pandemic was at it's height. It took a few weeks before I was able to adopt a cat because so many people were adopting at the time, usually the animal was gone by the time I saw it on the website!
OMG!!!! Hi Pumpkin, she's absolutely beautiful. I am obsessed with cats, however, I'm allergic
ReplyDelete:'( ugh. I don't think that should stop me from getting one though lol. If you know anyone or anywhere that has kittens for adoption please let me know.
Hey Donica!
DeleteYes, she is beautiful and she definitely knows it lol! My boyfriend is also allergic to cats but he's such a sweetheart that he agreed to getting a cat since I was home all the time and my old dog just sleeps all day. I was able to get her from the MSPCA in the Centerville area. I had tried to apply for a few other cats they had on their website but the cats were already adopted, when pumpkin and her brother's were available for adoption they reached out and I was able to pick her up on Halloween.
The fact that you adopted is amazing. I feel more people should consider adopting. I think people tend to overlook it because it entitles so much paperwork and tedious information, but if you're that committed to adopting it will be well worth it in the end of the process. To think of all the animals in shelters makes me sad. I also have a dog who I rescued, and the feeling of accomplishment to get her where she is today is such a joyous feeling.
ReplyDeleteI agree Stephanie! I feel more people should adopt and I know a lot had when the pandemic was at it's height. It took a few weeks before I was able to adopt a cat because so many people were adopting at the time, usually the animal was gone by the time I saw it on the website!
Delete