Skip to main content

Stock Market

 Last week we were asked to find at least five stocks we would invest in and were asked to explain why we picked them. 

I haven't ever paid much attention to the stock market and how it works, I have other things in live I have to focus on. With that said, I typed into goggle, "Stocks beginners should invest in during 2022" and pulled some of the recommendations off the site. The five stocks I picked were Disney, Uber Technologies, Corsair Gaming, Inc., AirBnB, Inc., and Alibaba Group. 

Everyone has heard of Disney and even though the pandemic caused the company to lose a lot of revenue from the closers of the parks, Disney was able to make that up with their film and streaming serves and they are expected to keep growing.

Uber, AirBnB and Alibaba are three companies I grabbed from the above mentioned website. I don't use the serves from any of these three companies but I do know they are all very popular and the "experts" think that they will do well this year. 

Corsair Gaming is a computer hardware manufacturer that has been a around for a while. I picked Corsair because they are a very reliable and I have a few of their products for my own computer. I wanted to have at least one company that I've purchased products from and I know how well computer manufacturers have done the last couple of years. 




Comments